- Write all the given variables.
- Select the appropriate gas law equation which contains your variables and the unknown.
- Perform any unit conversions necessary on your variables.
- Ensure your temperature is in Kelvin units
- If you are using an Ideal Gas equation, ensure ALL units are SI units.
- Plug into the equation and solve for the unknown variable.
About ChemistryBytesChemistryBytes was started as a simple and direct way to help students digest Chemistry concepts in "byte" sized portions. ChemBytes, as it is known, features write ups on various Chemistry concepts, as well as videos that make following along a fun and easy task.